Thursday, February 24, 2011

oatmeal blueberry muffins

 Today mom and I made blueberry muffins. I did most of it all by myself! 
First I preheated the oven to 425 degrees F, then I got to work mixing all the ingredients.
 I made sure that I followed the recipe! 
But we were out of milk, so we used water instead and hoped that it would work!
 One of the best parts of baking is when I get to crack the eggs from our very own chickens.
 Next, pour in the blueberries.
Mix it well!

Bake them for 25 minutes....

and enjoy! 

Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup quick oats
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1 TB baking powder
1/2 t salt
1 cup of milk {or water!}
1 egg
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup blueberries 

makes 12



1 comment:

  1. YUMMY! Those muffins look great and so does your blog! Can't wait for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete